Sunday, February 4, 2018

GE In Wall dimmer switch install and review

Check out my newest upload where I unbox, install, and set up a GE In Wall Smart Dimmer Switch.  If you want smart lights but might want to save a little bit of money.  This might be the solutions for you.  For me I have a lot of lights that are not recommended for using smart light bulbs in so using a smart switch was the answer.

The Phillips Hue light bulbs that I have in a lot of my open light sockets are great, but at $14 for a white light or $49 for a color bulb the cost can add up quickly.  

I picked these in wall switches(normally $39) on clearance at a could of local Walmart's for less than $20 each.  Both the Hue bulbs and these switches require a hub to work, but I wait till I was able to find the Samsung SmartThings(Normally $99) hub for $50 after Christmas.  The SmartThings hub works with pretty much all the smart tech I have purchased.

If you have any questions don't hesitate ask and feel free to add your email to the mailing list to receive updates when new videos and blog posts go up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what's popular!!!